here are some fun things i have found around the interwebz this week.
1. the totally cute flower and antler printable from The Wedding Chics. It's meant to be a wedding invitation suite but the way its set up you could almost put anything in there....wedding or not.
2. This super cute and cheap earring tutorial from The Metric Child. I found this on pinterest and immediately put it in my DIY Board. So easy...just paint a group of bobby pins with nail polish and hook them up to wire and an earring hook. this would be a great last minute present for a friend.
3. This free lacy poncho crochet pattern from Red Heart. It also comes with a version to wear as an overskirt. This is an intermediate level pattern, but with some trial and error im sure i can do it.
4. this super cute marbled glasses tutorial from Honestly WTF. They use the marble technique that you use for your fingernails on clear glasses. I havent tried this yet but i dont see why you couldnt just remove the nail polish after your party and try a different color combo whenever you want.
5. Super cute and easy polymer clay faceted glitter beads from Hazel & Agnes. These look so easy and would be a great addition to bracelets, earrings, giftwrap...skys the limit. Just think of the color combos....neon and metallic...yes please
6. This washi tape covered Ikea table from Lady Croissant. What a creative way to liven up a boring table from Ikea. If you wanted a more permanent solution you could give it a good coat of polyurethane for a more durable surface.
I just realized that these are all DIYs and cheap ones at that! I will most definately be doing some of these this week/weekend. If you dont already follow me on Pinterest you can find me here or click on the Pinterest button on your right.
Shout out to Cara, a new follower! Welcome to ezzi.ink. I'll try and keep the good stuff comin.